Thursday 26 March 2020

WHO IS THIS?

 
Yes... you are right!! This is Lola, my cat. Some of you wanted to meet her and asked me many times to take her to school. Well, that wasn't possible but here you have her. She's cute, isn't she?

The first picture is more recent than the second. Now she's too old to jump on the table anr rest on my  computer...

We could say Lola is a mammal, she's a carnivore and her body is covered in white, black and brown fur. She likes resting on my computer... probably with the intention I pay more attention to her than to the laptop! And also because if I've been using it for a long time it feels warm, and she always finds the best spot to have a rest!!

Well, I hope you are doing well and liked this small surprise. I miss you all!!
Lots of kisses and virtual hugs!!

xxooxx


6 comments:

  1. Hi Rosa!
    Thank you very much.
    Lola is very nice.
    We miss you too!
    xxxx
    Marcos y Adrián Bello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I really miss both of you too! I'm sure we will share lots of stories when we are back. By now, take care and keep on telling me how you are.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO ROSA!!
    I'M VERY HAPPY TO MEET YOUR CAT LOLA.
    I MISS YOU AND MY FRIENDS AT SCHOOL SO MUCH.
    LOTS OF KISSES.
    LUCIA SALVADOR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lucía! I know we all miss each other very much but we are doing a great job by staying at home. We are like super heroes right now!!!
      Take care and lots of kisses to you too!! xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Rosa!
    Your cat is very nice.
    I miss you too!
    xxx
    Valentina Llombart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Valentina! How are you doing? I hope you and your family are fine. Your brother is very lucky to have you!
      Take care and keep in touch! Kisses and hugs.
      xxooxx

      Delete

Please, write your name if you make a comment. Thanks.